Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm a erm...me....get me out of here!!

Today...Alex gave everyone in the office but me a Christmas card. Charming!!

This week I am realising that the more I spent time with the people at work, the less I think of them. Alex is a prime example of that...on Wednesday (I think) she was bitching about S (I wont say her full name) but a few minutes later she was talking to S and acting as if they were best friends or something. I HATE false, two faced people like that. Grrrr!! Anyway, as she didn't even get me a card I'm guessing the niceness she showed was also fake!
To quote TFK she is "so fake, yet so friendly". Stupid woman!

It's not just her though...we have the snobs, the VERY immature people, the plain nasty people (quoted as saying she doesn't believe in saying please or thank you) etc etc.

I sincerely hope Anthony and Adrian aren't proud of thier company because from where I'm standing there is nothing to be proud of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home