Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"I know that they're right, betting smokes that our end is just as close..."

Last night was... interesting.

I was vaguely paying attention to CCUK (http://www.christianchat.co.uk) and someone I havent spoken to for a while was on (though I don't think I paid him as much attention as I perhaps should've done) and someone I usually speak to was on......... though I don't think he'll speak to me again. I think I know what I said that caused the problems (he made a face- you know the one with the straight mouth- : - and then left very apruptly. I think, perhaps, I hit home. What I've been saying for ages finally sunk in. I know at least one person that will be very happy about that. I don't know, maybe it's for the best if he doesn't speak to me again. I am being a little presumptious, he may not be that pathetic. We'll see though.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it last night as I phoned Stef afterwards and had another fantastic conversation anyway.

Darkest
xxx

(Btw- for once the title is somewhat relevent!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home