Learning to fly...
"I'm learnin' to fly,
But I ain't got wings.
Comin' down
Is the hardest thing"
I've been thinking...you may remember one of my earlier posts saying about how I'm giving my job situation over to God?? I realised on Friday that I hadn't. Not fully anyway.
I haven't done any packing of my belongings yet. Partly that is because I just have no idea where to start, but more than that is the fact that I keep thinking that if I can't get a job or if for some reason I can't move then it will be too upsetting having to unpack everything, and I was thinking about that and it just struck me. Wait a minute, that isn't trusting God, is it? That isn't giving it all over to him.
So...I've decided to attempt to pack. It is going to be hard as I have no clue where to start. In fact, just the thought of it makes me go all chaotic and fluttery. I can't pack to go on holiday without supreme effort, I don't know how I'll manage this. It's harder as well because I won't be taking everything.
Anyone with any tips, please let me know them!
But I ain't got wings.
Comin' down
Is the hardest thing"
I've been thinking...you may remember one of my earlier posts saying about how I'm giving my job situation over to God?? I realised on Friday that I hadn't. Not fully anyway.
I haven't done any packing of my belongings yet. Partly that is because I just have no idea where to start, but more than that is the fact that I keep thinking that if I can't get a job or if for some reason I can't move then it will be too upsetting having to unpack everything, and I was thinking about that and it just struck me. Wait a minute, that isn't trusting God, is it? That isn't giving it all over to him.
So...I've decided to attempt to pack. It is going to be hard as I have no clue where to start. In fact, just the thought of it makes me go all chaotic and fluttery. I can't pack to go on holiday without supreme effort, I don't know how I'll manage this. It's harder as well because I won't be taking everything.
Anyone with any tips, please let me know them!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home