Thank you
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been praying for me recently about the job situation etc. I know many of them won't ever read this but I can't thank everyone personally but I do want to do it so if anyone is reading this who has prayed for me: THANK YOU! Seriously, it means so much guys.
My vicar said yesterday that he wants me to let him know as soon as I hear back from any jobs and that he's been praying for me, not that he wants me to go, but it's where I want to be. That nearly made me cry (I was going to put a reminder about a post I had written but I just remembered I didn't publish it the end so...you can't be reminded of the post that never was. I may write one but I need to think how to word it without repeating myself over and over. Anyway, I've been kinda over sensitive lately), everyone is being so supportive over all of this.
I can't help but feel I'm letting them all down.
My vicar said yesterday that he wants me to let him know as soon as I hear back from any jobs and that he's been praying for me, not that he wants me to go, but it's where I want to be. That nearly made me cry (I was going to put a reminder about a post I had written but I just remembered I didn't publish it the end so...you can't be reminded of the post that never was. I may write one but I need to think how to word it without repeating myself over and over. Anyway, I've been kinda over sensitive lately), everyone is being so supportive over all of this.
I can't help but feel I'm letting them all down.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home