Raindrops are falling on my head...
It's just started absolutly pouring down with rain and I just got an urge to run around in it!
I resisted for now though. I don't think that would be a sensible idea at the moment. It's thundery too. So cool. It hasn't rained this hard for a while. Gotta love rain. In the right situation, of course.
Anyway, to stop myself from running around in it, I'm going to go and do some dancing now.
Afternoon all *tips hat*
I resisted for now though. I don't think that would be a sensible idea at the moment. It's thundery too. So cool. It hasn't rained this hard for a while. Gotta love rain. In the right situation, of course.
Anyway, to stop myself from running around in it, I'm going to go and do some dancing now.
Afternoon all *tips hat*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home