Monday, August 07, 2006

I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to shut up

(Btw, title has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, I just like it!)

Yesterday (when we got home after church) I went upstairs abd started reading a chapter of the Bible. I got interrupted but then I forgot what I was doing (yeah, my memory is awful)and I went to put a song on. My hi fi wouldn't play the track. It would make the whirring sound and then just not play (it was registering the CD fine and everything). I tried again another couple of times but it wouldn't play. At that point I was pondering how to fill the few minutes I had when I remembered I had the chapter to finish, so I went back to it. When I'd finished that I tried my hi fi again and it played perfectly first time. Do you think that was God telling me to sort my memory out?? *giggle*

Of course, by that time I had to leave anyway so I didn't get to hear the song... *giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home