Monday, April 17, 2006

"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he/she knows that you are slightly cracked"- Bernard Meltzer

I don't think I belong on this planet at all. Everyone seems to have different ideas to me, different ideas of what is right, what is wrong, what is acceptable, what isn't acceptable. What we should allow to happen, what should be stopped before it gets any worse.

I think I would be much better suited somewhere else. Anywhere else, actually. Somewhere where sex is something more than just a bit of fun, where men respect women, and don't base their idea of a woman on the size of her chest, or if she's willing to have sex on the first date. Where woman don't pander to the patheticness of the male species by being paid to have sex (I'm not ignoring the fact that men do this too btw), or by spending their careers stripping or posing in tacky magazines.

Edited to add: and where guys don't stop talking to a woman just because she has a boyfriend. Sheesh guys, men and woman CAN just be friends, you know.

So...anyone know of anywhere??

2 Comments:

Blogger Yasmine said...

I was googling up the quote and found your page! strangely enough I would say come to the Middle East. Sex isnt the topic on every man's mind, sex is for someone you love and want to marry!

Travel, explore, enjoy!

Also wherever you are, maybe you are in the wrong group of people!

13:02  
Blogger Darkest_red said...

Thanks for the comment Yasmine!

I would love to travel, explore and enjoy but unfortunately, as with so many people, money is the issue!

I'm not in with the wrong group of people - I choose my friends carefully - but I can't choose the people I work with, the people I meet generally or pretty much most of the world! I would love to be able to be more selective but as most of the world goes along with sex sells and everyone is buying, it isn't at all escapable!

12:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home