"You can't second guess how to live your life"
I've decided that I'm going to put my current goals on here so I have something to work to. If it's written down then I can have people urging me on! I'm not going to make a huge post about this, it's just a few things I want to do and I want to be able to stand back and say "As it is written, so it shall be done..."!! *giggle*
I would seperate them into short and long term but as of yet there aren't many I'll just do one section:
First: Get a job in Soton.
This is the most important at the moment. This is the only way to complete the next goal, and when I've achieved both of them, I can start planning for number 3.
Second: Move to Soton
This is self explanatory. I need to do this!!! When I've done this I can attempt to make a start on number 3.
Third: Pass my driving test
I only have a year and a bit to do this before I have to re-take my theory, which I CANNOT do. There is no way I want to have to re-take my theory, which leaves passing my practical before the time runs out. I haven't actually driven since last September or October (I think) so it has been a while, but at least I know the basics so hopefully when I do start up again it will give me an advantage. This is something I've REALLY wanted to do since I was about 5, when I used to pretend my plate was a steering wheel! I miss driving a lot, I can't wait to get started again!
Anyway, these are my goals for this year so far (I made add some more at a later date though). Here's hoping I complete them!
I would seperate them into short and long term but as of yet there aren't many I'll just do one section:
First: Get a job in Soton.
This is the most important at the moment. This is the only way to complete the next goal, and when I've achieved both of them, I can start planning for number 3.
Second: Move to Soton
This is self explanatory. I need to do this!!! When I've done this I can attempt to make a start on number 3.
Third: Pass my driving test
I only have a year and a bit to do this before I have to re-take my theory, which I CANNOT do. There is no way I want to have to re-take my theory, which leaves passing my practical before the time runs out. I haven't actually driven since last September or October (I think) so it has been a while, but at least I know the basics so hopefully when I do start up again it will give me an advantage. This is something I've REALLY wanted to do since I was about 5, when I used to pretend my plate was a steering wheel! I miss driving a lot, I can't wait to get started again!
Anyway, these are my goals for this year so far (I made add some more at a later date though). Here's hoping I complete them!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home