Drama, drama, drama
I just returned from another few days with Stef. I love spending time with him more than anything but I always feel like I'm on borrowed time on and the clock is ticking fast. It always hangs over me. I know that after a few days I'll have to stay goodbye to him. I hate that.
Anyway, I had an interview with Soton Uni. I got to Southampton on Wednesday (my interview was on Thursday) so we went to the uni to see where I had to go on Thursday. We thought we found the place (after a long search and ridiculous car park charges!)so we went back to Stef's. On Thursday, however, I realised we weren't in the right place. We asked a few of the students and none of them knew where the building we needed to go was so we went to the reception we'd found on Wednesday and asked. It turned out the building name in the letter was wrong, so the receptionist called the lady I was supposed to report to and checked which building it was in and then gave us directions to it. Her directions weren't great though so we still had to ask a student (who didn't know). We eventually found the building and Anita showed me around (after apologising for the mix up). I then had my interview- a panel interview- with 3 of the people working in the department. It was scary! I don't think it went too badly though, considering how flustered I was by the time I got into the interview. Luckily for me, it wasn't too long either!
After that we picked up Russ and then went to Pizza Hut. We spent a few hours there, then we went to my interview with Hays agency. That went okay, though we'll see if anything comes from it.
On Friday I had an interview with Wise. I REALLY want something to come from that, as they do legal. I can't stress that enough!!!!
Anyway, I had an interview with Soton Uni. I got to Southampton on Wednesday (my interview was on Thursday) so we went to the uni to see where I had to go on Thursday. We thought we found the place (after a long search and ridiculous car park charges!)so we went back to Stef's. On Thursday, however, I realised we weren't in the right place. We asked a few of the students and none of them knew where the building we needed to go was so we went to the reception we'd found on Wednesday and asked. It turned out the building name in the letter was wrong, so the receptionist called the lady I was supposed to report to and checked which building it was in and then gave us directions to it. Her directions weren't great though so we still had to ask a student (who didn't know). We eventually found the building and Anita showed me around (after apologising for the mix up). I then had my interview- a panel interview- with 3 of the people working in the department. It was scary! I don't think it went too badly though, considering how flustered I was by the time I got into the interview. Luckily for me, it wasn't too long either!
After that we picked up Russ and then went to Pizza Hut. We spent a few hours there, then we went to my interview with Hays agency. That went okay, though we'll see if anything comes from it.
On Friday I had an interview with Wise. I REALLY want something to come from that, as they do legal. I can't stress that enough!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home