"Well you know what they say....ask your slippers a question, you're going crazy!"
I don't know what to do.
Mum and dad continually go on at me about getting temporary work here while I'm waiting for a job in Soton and Stef complains that I'm spending too much money or something when we go out (though as it's one of the few times I get to go out, I like treating him/Russ), but I'm enjoying the break at the moment. And also it gives me time to have a proper job hunt and stuff.
I'm not saying I don't want to work, I do, I'm just enjoying having a break at the moment. I guess I could see if they have any part time temp work going. I'll think about that. However, it would depend what's going anyway. I mean, just because I sign up for an agency doesn't mean that they'll have anything suitable, does it?
I don't know what to do *sigh*
Mum and dad continually go on at me about getting temporary work here while I'm waiting for a job in Soton and Stef complains that I'm spending too much money or something when we go out (though as it's one of the few times I get to go out, I like treating him/Russ), but I'm enjoying the break at the moment. And also it gives me time to have a proper job hunt and stuff.
I'm not saying I don't want to work, I do, I'm just enjoying having a break at the moment. I guess I could see if they have any part time temp work going. I'll think about that. However, it would depend what's going anyway. I mean, just because I sign up for an agency doesn't mean that they'll have anything suitable, does it?
I don't know what to do *sigh*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home