"Cheese doesn't even obey me..."
Isn't it strange how one simple sentance can cut so deep? And even weirder that things can feel differently from that one sentance on? It makes sense, to me anyway, kinda. But even so, I wasn't expecting it. I feel...emotionally winded, I guess would be the best way to describe it. Shocked, and even a little panicky.
I have faith though, and I'm sure my reasons are all correct and right, but even so. I guess I'm just being impatient. I'm still in shock though. Maybe that's to be expected from something so blatant, such an admittance. And it would seem like nothing to anyone else, I'm quite sure but...it isn't nothing. It will never be just "nothing". It's a big something, a very big something.
And I'm being deliberatley cryptic here, so please don't push me for further details (and if you're wondering why I'm writing this on here if I don't want to talk about it to anyone, it's because, quite simply, I need to vent.)
I have faith though, and I'm sure my reasons are all correct and right, but even so. I guess I'm just being impatient. I'm still in shock though. Maybe that's to be expected from something so blatant, such an admittance. And it would seem like nothing to anyone else, I'm quite sure but...it isn't nothing. It will never be just "nothing". It's a big something, a very big something.
And I'm being deliberatley cryptic here, so please don't push me for further details (and if you're wondering why I'm writing this on here if I don't want to talk about it to anyone, it's because, quite simply, I need to vent.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home