"She had the curious urge to finish the job but I said no, if you want to be a proper man, leave the job unfinished and move onto the next..."
I had an absolutely fantabulous night last night!!! *huuuuuuuuuge smile*
Anna, Dave, Lizzy, Martin and I all went out for a drink. It was sooooo cool, like old times!
I hadn't seen Dave for aaaages either (since Christmas, I guess) so it was good to see him again- I see him so rarely these days.
On the journey home I was sitting in the back, with a little smile on my face- I had so much fun!! It's so cool being able to catch up with each other. It's been a while since we all went out. We laughed so much, it was great! We don't get to see each other (especially not together) that often now due to our different circumanstances, so it's great when we do get a chance to spend time together.
It's times like that that I do love my life- when I realise exactly how lucky I am! I have a great boyfriend and great friends. Who couldn't love that?
Anna, Dave, Lizzy, Martin and I all went out for a drink. It was sooooo cool, like old times!
I hadn't seen Dave for aaaages either (since Christmas, I guess) so it was good to see him again- I see him so rarely these days.
On the journey home I was sitting in the back, with a little smile on my face- I had so much fun!! It's so cool being able to catch up with each other. It's been a while since we all went out. We laughed so much, it was great! We don't get to see each other (especially not together) that often now due to our different circumanstances, so it's great when we do get a chance to spend time together.
It's times like that that I do love my life- when I realise exactly how lucky I am! I have a great boyfriend and great friends. Who couldn't love that?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home