"Well I was going to ask for a glass of water but now I feel guilty."
You know how sometimes you can be having a fantastic, amazing converstaion and then one subject can come up and ruin everything?? That happened last night. And I know I can over-react sometimes (though not as much as a certain person thinks) but...well, I was upset. And I guess what it boils down to is that maybe I am a little protective but that's only because I know no one else will be. And everyone deserves a second chance, and a third and even fourth if that's what it takes to get back on the 'straight and narrow'.
Anyway, once that was sorted it out (which didn't take long) the conversation went back to being fantastic. I don't think I have ever felt so comfortable or so able to talk to anyone in my life. I don't think I could speak to anyone for 7 hours straight (October 2003 but I would love to do it again), especially as it was before we were even going out. I know married couples that couldn't speak for that long! I have a real connection here and I love it. I have never felt so comfortable and so relaxed in a relationship. It's amazing. I've never really been one for the whole 'fortress' thing but I have really relaxed into this relationship. For the first time, I am really happy and I am really loving it. I just wish he wasn't so far away. It gets harder each time he has to go/I have to go. I have never felt like this about anyone before and the guy it happens with just happens to be over 100 miles away....these things are sent to try us.....and try us they do!!!
Oh well, I have been blessed and for that I am grateful.
God bless
Darkest
xxx
Anyway, once that was sorted it out (which didn't take long) the conversation went back to being fantastic. I don't think I have ever felt so comfortable or so able to talk to anyone in my life. I don't think I could speak to anyone for 7 hours straight (October 2003 but I would love to do it again), especially as it was before we were even going out. I know married couples that couldn't speak for that long! I have a real connection here and I love it. I have never felt so comfortable and so relaxed in a relationship. It's amazing. I've never really been one for the whole 'fortress' thing but I have really relaxed into this relationship. For the first time, I am really happy and I am really loving it. I just wish he wasn't so far away. It gets harder each time he has to go/I have to go. I have never felt like this about anyone before and the guy it happens with just happens to be over 100 miles away....these things are sent to try us.....and try us they do!!!
Oh well, I have been blessed and for that I am grateful.
God bless
Darkest
xxx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home