Good is all around...
So far, today has proved to be a very good day. I have to say, I was somewhat pessimistic (that's the word I'm looking for, right?) this morning but it proved me wrong in fine style. a few things happened...
- My very good friend Anna, I found out this mmorning, has a job interview at a school in Southampton
- Jason spoke to me a few times (I realise at this point I sound like a silly little girl with a crush- the 'He knows my name *collapse into a fit of girlie giggles' type scenario but I assure you, it isn't like that. It's just nice to speak to someone else, especially as he's nearer my age than anyone else [exception of Anna, Dave and Lizzy but they're not always around)]- actually, he may not be, but I think adding 10 years on is nearer than taking 6 years off, if that makes any sense. I feel closer to him age wise than I do with the 11/12 year old girls. I'm rambling here and probably not making any sense so I'll stop now. and he said goodbye to me when he was leaving. In fact, he made a specific point of saying goodbye to me... I was talking to mum and he tapped me on the shoulder to let me know they were going now.
- Finally, I have, at long last, been given the job of sorting out the church noticeboard and keeping it up to date- not much I know, but it's a chance to let my imagination run wild!! The biggest problem with it is that it hasn't been changed for sooooooo long that no one really looks at it any more. That, I assure you, will change!! I have big plans for this... the little artistic talent that I have will be chanelled into it!
Anyway, so it's been a good day... I should be tidying my room now but I can't be bothered to be honest. And I could do with a bulldozer to help but I guess I'll just have to save it for some other time. Oh the pain, the pain of it all....
Darkest xxx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home