Tuesday, May 10, 2005

WOAH!!! (Part III: The Return of Woah!)

Now, see, I don't want to be one of these people who only ever seem to be down. I'm not (regardless of what some people think. Though they have a 'hunter becoming the hunted' kind of thing going down with that anyway) and I don't want to be seen that way. To quote Relient K (and for the asleep amongst you, you made to think about this once more) "I don't want to be perceived the way I am, I just want to be perceived the way I am."

So anyway, rambling aside, I just want to let you know I feel better about it now. I dont know why really, nothing has changed but I feel better for venting. Now I'm a happy Joyberry again and ready to take on the world...

Love and big sloppy kisses,

Darkest
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home