Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hall of Fame: "Are you even sure you need a liver? My friend had his appendix out and he's fine."

Well guys, it's been a while since I posted here!

I will try and post a bit less sporadically in the not too distant future but I haven't really been online all that much lately.

I do have a hall of fame though.

Nominations are:

Kelly and Tom, both at Virgin Megastore

These guys spent about 20 minutes looking for the Pixar boxset for me last night.
I went up to Kelly on the desk and she looked on the computer but wasn't sure what it was under so she phoned the guy downstairs and he didn't know either. He had a look downstairs and couldn't see it. Kelly eventually found it (it was under Cars for some reason)and there was supposed to be 6 in stock. Kelly phoned downstairs again and said either Tom would need to go upstairs and look or he would need to go to that till while she looked, as she was the only one upstairs. Tom looked. After a while he said that he's sorry but he couldn't find it and that he could take my details and let me know when it's found but that would be a bit unpredictable if it's found on his day off etc. He was just about to check the price for ordering it when the phone rang. Someone had found a copy downstairs! Yay!!!

Kelly and Tom make the Hall of Fame for their efforts to find it and for their general niceness!

(And yeah, the title has nothing to do with the Hall of Fame but that, kids, is life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home