Hall of Fame: Not a good week for it
I only have one entry this week. And even then, I'm not sure if I can remember who it is *sigh*
Okay, hall of fame entrant this week is.... *drum roll*
Guy with the cool hat in The Drapers Arms on Tuesday night (31st October).
He didn't do much to be fair. We were having a meal (my goodbye meal) and there were a group of guys at the table behind us, who all had the hard cases for instruments (I guess). One of the cases fell down and the guy who owned it apologised and (you've guessed it) the man with the cool cowboy hat did too, and gave me a huge smile! As I've said before, niceness impresses me!
Okay, hall of fame entrant this week is.... *drum roll*
Guy with the cool hat in The Drapers Arms on Tuesday night (31st October).
He didn't do much to be fair. We were having a meal (my goodbye meal) and there were a group of guys at the table behind us, who all had the hard cases for instruments (I guess). One of the cases fell down and the guy who owned it apologised and (you've guessed it) the man with the cool cowboy hat did too, and gave me a huge smile! As I've said before, niceness impresses me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home